Sunday 5 September 2010

This Year Last Points Total

I'm trying to keep a comparison of this year versus last year points total as we progress though the season.  However rather than the normal "after x number of games" I am trying to compare equivalent fixtures.  Of course with relegation and promotion there are six different clubs so I have randomly equated the new teams with the old, after yesterdays result we are two points adrift.

Bournemout = Wycombe, Peterborough = Norwich, Plymouth = Leeds
Sheff Wed = Millwall, Notts County = Gillingham, Dagen = Southend



I am expecting after the Notts County we will be back on par, and will keep with that at the end of the MK Dons game, losing 2 points v Tranmere but picking up two points against Daggers and being on par for the Dons, although I expect a repeat of last seasons result to be unlikely.

Thanks to the generosity of Kingd Hill Addick I should be at the Valley for the Notts County game,in the east stand.

4 comments:

ChicagoAddick said...

Kap, those stats put the current despair into a bit of perspective.

Glad you are going next week, good old KH, he ain't a bad stick!

Hungry Ted said...

Good post. A sense of calm, sensible realism is what we all need now. The division looks anyones this season, and I'm still convinced we can come good. Whether that will be 'good' enough, we'll see.

Kings Hill Addick said...

I do like the table, I wich I'd thought if it.

;-)

Hilltothevalley said...

Glad you didn't!!!!