Friday 28 September 2018

Pre match Comments

Lee Bowyer has said about the up and coming match at Luton

“They’re a good side. I’ve watched them against Bristol Rovers and Blackpool.

“They’ve spent wisely this summer. I think they’ve brought in some good players, and I was surprised how good they were really, but it’s going to be tough going there, for sure.

“They move the ball well, they compete, they press high and they get bodies in the box. They’re the team to do that, so they’re dangerous.”

I feel this is the mantra of all football managers, regardless of who we are playing and what level they are playing at.


I know it would be playing hostage to fortune but I would just once love to hear a manager say

"Yeah we will stuff them easily.  I could not believe that they bought him, he is such a donkey, should win by at least 5.  We should walk this easy"

I won't hold my breath

No comments: