Wednesday 11 July 2007

One year ago today....

The decline began as Dowie made his first big signing Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, according to Sky Sports, however it looks like they got it wrong by one day and it was yesterday. Anyway to remind you what the Fat Boy had to say:-

"It's going to be a big challenge but I think it was the right move for me.

"Charlton is a club that is moving in the right direction, upwards, and that wants to achieve things. I'm just delighted that I got the opportunity to be part of it.

"I definitely have the hunger (presumably for doughnuts) and I definitely think I have two more years in me (Just not this one). At the moment I feel like a little boy getting a bit of candy and I'm very happy and just ready to go.”

Fat Eddy Murphy, he's just a fat Eddy Murphy

No comments: